We can't follow Jesus alone; we need to be surrounded by a small community of people who love us and hold us accountable. At Revolution, we offer small groups for everyone, regardless of where you are on the journey.
What to expect from a Small Group:
- Trained leaders who coordinate group meetings and facilitate discussions
- Great food (potluck style), and a casual atmosphere, usually in a group member's home
- "Check-ins," during which folks in the group share how they're doing, what they're celebrating, requests for prayer/support, etc.
- On-site child care (in most groups)
- Most groups meet twice a month, while a few meet weekly or once a month.
- Some are life-stage groups (couples groups, moms group, etc.); others are topical (bible studies, cooking, etc.).
- You can either sign up for a group on Sunday morning during worship, or simply contact us for more information.
"This is my commandment, that you love another as I have loved you."John 15:12
500 W. 40th St. KCMO 64111(816)931-1858sunday mornings at 11:30